Last week I turned 28 years old & i’m feeling pretty fucking good about it. I have a couple of years before I am the big 3-0 but thought it was about time I wrote down a little bucket list of all the things I would love to do within the next 2 years. 30 before 30 – I think 30 things is achievable and to be honest I don’t have a HUGE list of things I would like to do, well.. not without winning the lottery first.
I am hoping that they will still all be possible even with Corona & currently life is very slowly going back to some kind of “normal”. I have some blog related goals & personal goals that I would really love to achieve before I get to thirty, in no particular order….
1. Re-decorate Teddy & Oliver’s bedroom. At the minute it is just Teddy’s room & is still decorated from when it was a unisex nursery, eventually the boys will share & I want them to have a really cool bedroom. Teddy has requested dinosaurs or space theme.
2. Reach 10k on Instagram, I am laughing as i’m writing this because it’s taken me about 5 years to reach almost 3.5k followers – LOL.
3. Go on our first holiday as a family of four. This should have already happened but you know, Corona put a stop to that.
4. Get our house revalued. Not to sell it but just to see how much the value has increased due to all the work we have. We got our home for really cheap as it needed completely re-gutting throughout so i’d be intrigued to see how much it is worth now, with all new heating & kitchen ect.
5. Get a new bathroom fitted. It is the only room in the house that hasn’t been re-done yet. Having babies got in the way so that is a top priority.
6. Start growing fruit & veg in our garden. I know Teddy would love this & I think it would be good for the boys to see the process of growing your own!
7. Hire a camper van & go travelling around Scotland. I love Scotland and there are so many beautiful places to see there.
8. See a stand-up comedian. I have watched Lee Evans, Alan Carr & Sarah Millican so far and i’d love to watch one again!
9. Take part in a run or walk for charity. I love the look of the colour run’s they do! I did the Manchester 10k a few years ago and as hard as it was, I loved it.
10. Triple my blog views. I got this!!! Dream big lads.
11. Buy a new camera!
12. Learn another language (maybe not fluently but enough to get me by when we visit)- preferably French or Spanish.
13. Read 2 classic books. I read a LOT but not really classics! I own quite a few so I definitely need to pick them up.
14. Keep up with a skincare routine.
15. Blog more consistently.
16. Go for a spa day with my Mum & Sister. I am in desperate need.
17. Take the boys camping.
18. Apply for a job I love.
19. Attend a festival.
20. Take an online class to improve a skill.
21. Volunteer for a good cause.
22. Open a savings account for the boys!!!! & have at least £100 for each of them in there. We’ve been meaning to do this for so long.
23. Go to a drive-in movie.
24. Get another tattoo.
25. Go back to Disneyland Paris.
26. Pay off my store account.
27. Get a dog. Teddy loves my mum & sister’s dogs – Oliver will be older then so it should be slightly easier.
28. Take up an exercise class.
29. Watch Les Miserables in the West End.
30. Complete this list!!!