Since eating healthy, i’ve been researching all different recipes, and ways to turn unhealthy foods into a healthier option. Cue cajun spiced potato wedges, they are so easy to make yet pack a punch in the spiced department. They have just enough spice to make them taste incredible, without blowing your head off. Here’s how you do it..
- 6 large potatoes, Maris Piper preferably.
- Cajun Seasoning, as little or as much as you like. I used about 2 tbsp.
- Cut the 6 potatoes into wedge shapes and preheat the oven to 180degrees.
- Place them on a baking tray, skin side down.
- Drizzle oil over the potatoes, coating them ready for the seasoning.
- Sprinkle over the cajun seasoning, as much as suits you and your spicy taste buds.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with whatever main dish you like! We had ours with homemade burgers, (recipe coming soon).
What are your favourite things to make in the kitchen?