As a woman, we spend countless hours cleaning our faces, doing our makeup, shaving, waxing, trying to do something with our hair. How many hours do you think we spend, on average, a week doing all those things?
What if there were things that could help us get that glowing complexion or soft hair, over night?! Here are my top beauty secrets to save you at least some of those hours.
- Slathering your feet in your favourite foot cream, and apply cotton socks will have you waking up to lovely, smooth feet. Stick it out throughout the winter and by summer, you’ll have beach ready feet.
- It’s best to apply any face products that brighten, leave the skin refreshed and glowing, at night. As the sunlight can actually stop them working to their full potential.
- Applying a hair serum to your hair before you go to sleep, and the braiding it, will leave you with soft beach waved hair in the morning. Who doesn’t want to wake up to hair like that?!
- I always apply a cuticle cream to my nails before bed, as it give it plenty of time to work it’s magic. Slip on cotton gloves and you’ll wake up with healthy, hydrated nail beds.
- Your skin is calm and dry at night which makes it easier for deodorant to penetrate deeply into the sweat glands. Meaning you’ll wake up feeling fresh, it will continue to work throughout the next day too!
- Nothing works better than having 7-9 hours sleep a night, you’ll wake up feeling and looking great!
What are your overnight beauty tips? I’d love to know 😉