Naked 2 Palette:Review

I’d had my eye on this little beauty for so long, but could never seem to justify spending £36. When Christmas came around and my mum was asking what was on my list, I immediately added this to it.
I never owned the first Naked palette, but I knew instantly that I would love this one. Comparing the two, I definitely prefer the packaging of this one. The packaging is metal and is a lot more durable and make up friendly (hello mucky foundation marks) than the suede packaging of the original naked palette. The palette includes 5 new shades and seems to contain more beige tones.
The palette contains 12 colours, with a selection of shimmery and matte shadows. It also contains a double ended shadow and crease brush, which is a lot better quality than I expected.
The shades are amazingly pigmented and right up my street. Perfect for a subtle look during the day or a dramatic smokey look for a night out. Even without a primer, the eye shadow lasts all day/night which is a bonus.

This product is definitely worth the £36, and although I can imagine this palette lasting for good while yet, I won’t hesitate in buying it again!
Let me know what you guys thought of the palette and any other Urban Decay products worth a try 🙂
Lotsa Love’

1. February 20, 2013 / 4:58 pm

This sounds lovely, I really want to try one of the naked palettes! xo

2. February 21, 2013 / 2:25 am

I have all of the Naked palettes & I use this one the most. Foxy is my fave for highlighting. And I use Pistol & Verve for a gray smoky eye almost daily. When you think about the fact that there are 12 shadows it breaks down to a really reasonable price in my opinion. Definitely worth it!! xx

3. February 21, 2013 / 5:02 pm

I have this one too, never got the first though I have the MUA dupe.. I prefer this by far, the shades, the packaging, I generally love it. I use Suspect and Snakebite the most in mine recently. Before then it was Pistol and Verve. I also like to use Foxy to highlight!

Lizzums x

4. February 21, 2013 / 6:00 pm

I just brought this recently and I love it.
    My favourite have to be YDK and Busted.

my blog

5. February 22, 2013 / 11:30 pm

I've heard such good things about this but still haven't got round to trying it! Thanks for sending your link you have a lovely blog, following you now 🙂 xo

6. February 24, 2013 / 2:03 pm

I use Foxy for highlight as well! SO many lovely colours.

7. February 24, 2013 / 2:04 pm