It’s that time of year again, were you sit down and think about what you want to achieve in the new year. I always come up with resolutions, knowing that they are ones that I will never stick to. Within the first few days, i’ve already cracked and finished off the tin of celebrations, whilst sitting in last nights makeup. Panda eyes is never a good look. EEK.
This year however, i’ve got my arse in gear and am feeling alot more motivated and positive about my resolutions. I’ve split my list into 3 categories, Blogging, Health & Lifestyle. I hope you guys enjoy reading my list and seeing what I hope to achieve in 2013.
- Continue to enjoy blogging.
- Interact with more bloggers, I live for #bbloggers twitter chats!
- Always reply to comments on my posts, they really do cheer my days up!
- Hopefully go to a bloggers meet up, and finally meet some of the lovely people that I do talk to.
- Branch into doing more outfit posts.
- Post atleast 3 times a week, maybe more if possible.
- Continue to achieve milestones and develop my blog.
- Exercise atleast 3 times a week, no excuses!
- Eat more fruit and vegetables.
- Cut back on fizzy drinks, and drink more water.
- Stop eating as many takeaways, more fresh cooking.
- Stick to a skincare routine, and no skipping bits because i’m tired/too lazy.
- Take more time to appreciate myself and other people me.
- Stop being so emotionally gaurded, it’s okay to blubber once in a while!
- Grab every opportunity with both hands.
- Screw the haters & stop worrying what other people think.
- Stop spending, for the sake of spending.
- Spend quality time with my loved ones.
I know none of these are dramatic changes, but to make them more achievable, i’ve only made slight tweaks. I hope you all had an amazing New Years eve last night, I spent the evening with my family & boyfriend in the local pub. Spent alot of time on the karaoke machine & dance floor. Oh dear *cringe*.
What are your resolutions?